- Currently I have no experience of these, but you will find further details here. My sense is that where a complaint to SENDIST is also possible, the latter is preferable, as it has carries the force of law and worsk to a stricter timetable.
News & Blog by Email
Receive all the latest news & blog posts from this site via email. Subscribe now!
New this week
- Goldsmiths Livery Company invests in three Gravesham Primary Schools
- Oversubscription & Vacancies in Kent Primary schools: Allocation for September 2017
- Comment on Report claiming 'The 11-plus is a loaded dice'
- Kent and Medway Primary Allocations for September 2017
- Kent & Medway OFSTED Reports to Easter